WE ARE STILL OPEN FOR BUSINESS
We wanted to touch base with you all to let you know that Genesis Insurance & Financial Services Group is still currently open for business as usual.
However, we do take the current COVID-19 situation very seriously and are continually monitoring the situation and will adjust our business where and if necessary.
We do ask that any clients coming into our office for an appointment evaluate their own health and the health of the people they are in close contact with. We ask that if you feel unwell, even with mild symptoms, that you stay at home and we can schedule appointments by facetime, zoom or other methods.
We understand that there are also a number of people who have chosen to self-isolate for various reasons or who would not feel comfortable coming into the office.
Please don’t stress if you need to see us urgently or in the near future... because thankfully in our business we can still conduct meetings and appointments over the phone and, where needed, over video such as facetime or Zoom.
Simply call or email the office and we can make suitable arrangements as needed. You won’t need any special technology or subscription to interact with us by video over Zoom.
The health and safety of our community is our top priority.
Therefore, we ask that anyone visiting the office adhere to the safety measures the World Health Organisation have recommended, for us this means we have and will be:
• Increasing the frequency of cleaning office equipment and touch points for clients (door handles, desks, chairs etc).
• Avoiding any physical contact when greeting (no handshakes, hugs etc.)
• Regularly and thoroughly washing our hands.
• Maintaining at least 1-metre distance between us and our clients.
For the safety of us all, we kindly ask that you do not attend an appointment or come into our office if:
• You have visited or transited through Mainland China, Iran, Republic of Korea, Italy or other updated countries in the past 14 days. Please visit www.who.int website for more information if you are unsure.
• You have been in close contact with a person who has been diagnosed or has symptoms of COVID-19.
• You have been instructed to self isolate.
We thank you for your continued support and appreciate your cooperation during this time. We’re always happy to help and as mentioned above we can still help you with all your Insurance needs using technology if necessary.
Don’t forget we are available on the phone and over email anytime so if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.
The team at Genesis Insurance & Financial Services Group!